"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stuffed Up..

A side effect of eating even some jail food is first, diarrhea, and then constipation. I don't know which is worse really.

All I know is that I am going on day # 5 with no "bowel movement" (proper!) My Mom said its cus I have nothing in my stomach, which isn't true, I did eat some food there, and have eaten since I've been home.

I've also taken three double doses of Metamucil the past two days, with no action.

Since it's pretty much the most painful thing I've endured, (wait..besides my month long ear infection!) I have decided when I give birth to this 2-3 pound monstrosity, I should do it on the courtroom steps...for all my sistas in the 203 (that was my dorm) who are still stuck eating that crap.

Oh...sorry sistas, that may land me back in the slammer. You're on your own.

6 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

I have come to realize that this blog is all about you...I have dealt with it :)

Organic Meatbag said...

And by the way, I'm sitting on about 4 days without a "hatchling" myself... my ass fears what is surely about to rear (no pun intended) it's ugly head on us...

Teena in Toronto said...

A cup of senna tea should do the trick.

Bird Shit said...

my bf usually feels the same way after eating something I cooked...LOL

Sister Copinherhair said...

Activia! It has changed my life. That and an apple every day. :)

Fizzgig said...

I did an enema. it didnt produce much at all. I think i have disentery. lol