"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, January 31, 2011

Advice...

If you ever listen to anything I say....

Never..ever ever.. beg a man to stay with you when all he wants to do is leave.

Good luck getting your pride back after that.

Upside...at least it wasn't a note this time. Even if it was an equally lame excuse.

Maybe more on this topic at a later date.


P.S. I also advise standing behind me on getting trash trucks banned from Monday morning pick ups. Really? Monday at 5 am? Fuckers.

P.P.S. I'm thinking of becoming a nun. On Oprah, they made it seem pretty hip, but I'd need someone on the inside to make fun of the rest of them with. Who's with me?

4 comments:

Sizzle said...

I don't think being a nun is that much fun. But maybe I am biased as I went to 13 years of Catholic school and the majority of the nuns I knew had bad hair or a drinking problem.

Bird Shit said...

yes Begging is very damaging to ones pride and ego...If they want to leave, F em! there's always someone out there better!

Carolyn G said...

I'd suck ass at being nun.

Frances said...

Sister Fizzgig? Hmmm...sorry just can't see it.
Waving at you from NYC