"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Moms know just what to say..

A 3:30 a.m. text to my Mom.

Me: "I just woke up from a good dream, and I woke up peeing the bed. I just peed two hours ago. I guess like an old dog now I have to stop drinking water before bed time"

Mom: "Lol everybody does it..prob trauma to the bladder from sex"

Ok, but really? Peeing the bed? And what kind of sex would cause bladder trauma (the good kind...holla!!)

So, I stopped myself before it got thru my underpants to my pj's but when you are peeing the bed, do the details really matter?

*sigh*

Diapers look to be on the horizon.

2 comments:

Allison M. said...

your mom's comment is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

....shh don't tell anyone....I did the same thing the other day. Scared the shit outta me. I wanted to crawl under a rock! remember...shhhhh!