"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Thursday, December 30, 2010

Die of Cute




I don't have much to share. So here is a picture of my adorable shih poo in his new Dress Barn
Add ImageOriginal sweater, complete with a nubby on the hat. You can tell, he loves it!

Christmas was fantastic, I spent it with an awesome lovebug, that I felt blessed to be with. I ate too much at my Moms, and me and Magoo stayed the night over there, and sweated to death.

Mom has the heat on 65 or something, and I'm use to freezing at a cool 55. I was seriously too hot!

And now, I'm surviving on low sodium, no calorie chicken bullion, carrots, clementines, and cucumber water. I think I ate enough over the past few weeks for an entire lifetime. Some day I'll get that addiction thing under control. Until I can fit into my pants and breathe the way I did 3 weeks ago. At least I didn't quit working out, I bet if I did I'd have gained 20lbs.

I like food.

Too much!

For more cute, heres a video of Magoo and his new Christmas toy. He's unsure of toys and playing, since he lived his first 5 years in a breeding cage, and this is huge for him, and the squeaker, well he isn't so sure of that yet!

3 comments:

Allison M. said...

55????? are you serious?

Fizzgig said...

lol yea, i keep the heat at 55, and use a space heater, and it gets about 57..I never had a gas bill over 60 bucks i can say that much...i wear warm clothes.

Teena in Toronto said...

I'm getting back on track re food next week ... I've been eating way too much!