I had wine on my desk today. I sure can't imagine why people buy me alchohol as a gift.
Ohh This is fun, I stole it from here.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Neither. I like hot cocoa, made in a pan and stirred constantly until delicious, and topped with marshmallows. Don't swiss miss, or Nestle Quick me, I want the real thing baby!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? If you tell me santa still brings you gifts, I might just cry in jealousy.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White, cus I'm a classy kinda gal.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? I don't need an excuse to kiss a cute boy!
5. When do you put up your decorations? As soon as possible! I love to enjoy the christmas tree glow!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Buckeyes, but mom doesn't do them anymore. She put rice krispies in hers, and ive never had anyones taste as good. We're not traditional though. We're having meatballs this year.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? When I finally got a cabbage patch kid. Even if they weren't as popular anymore cus we were poor and couldn't afford things when they were new. lol
Waking up at the crack of dawn to see what santa brought, opening all the gifts, and remembering....STOCKINGS!!!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I'm the baby. My older brother ruined it for me. He pointed out that santa always used the same wrapping paper as mom and dad.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We open Christmas eve. Then Christmas day is when we opened santas gifts. Then when mom and dad got divorced we had the two split also. We still celebrate xmas eve. Just more fun and non traditional I guess.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I have two. One is for all my fun ornaments, and one is a theme tree that I use to change each couple years, but now has been blue silver and white for a while. This year I let a single mom at work borrow the tree cus she didn't have one. She better give it back! (see how humanitarian I am?)
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I don't mind the snow. I hate the slush and ice.
12. Can you ice skate? I havn't tried in forever and roller skating recently was a challenge!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Like...ever? No I don't remember, probably my cabbage patch kid.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Well after watching the history of Christmas i dont feel obligated to say jesus or anything, because I know its about winter Solstice. It's NOT just a christian holiday people. Its about family, laughing, eating, and presents. And thats the truth. Pfffft.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I love pecan pie. But frosted sugar cookies are my weakness! Or peanut butter kisses. Oh Em Geeee!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Hmmm. I like presents.
17. What tops your tree? A polish star. I call it the polish star, because I'm polish, but its not. its just a joke because growing up we got a star that was multi colored lights on the tree, and was the tackiest thing in the world and my MOM (the non polish parent) called it the polish star I believe. I have a gawdy diamond-y star, that I call the polish star in memorium of the good old days.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Please, everyone loves presents!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I love the muppets and john denver christmas album, and anything on it is my favorite.
20. Candy Canes? Yes? No? Color? Disss gusss ting. I like the flavory ones though. Like raspberry or something. The man bought sour patch kids candy canes and those are pretty tasty.
21. Do you feel Christmas is too commercialized? Since I work at corporate for a ginormous retail company, umm...hell, no. Go out and spend your money, raise our stock, and get us our BONUSES! Momma has a buttload of fines and taxes to pay!