"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, November 05, 2010

Just a Dream...

I can't get enough of this new Nelly song. I think its my official song. Too bad I don't get the official paycheck from said song sales. Or better yet, number of times its played, because I alone, would pay my annual salary in song playage. Love.

I got two whole hours of sleep last night. I might have to break down and take my sleeping prescription.

Maybe being in a trazadone fog is better than not sleeping. I can feel sick coming on from it.

Wait, wasn't I just sick for 8 weeks? Yes. Yes, I was, and it was awesome!

I'm covering the windows this weekend w/plastic. I know you wish you were me. I really...really miss having a man around sometimes. Yes, I can do it. Yes, I ALWAYS do it..but I would just rather hold the scissors and tape, and tell him he looks cute or something. Manual labor equals the suckage!

Speaking of single, I feel like everyones token single girl. Like everyone wants to hook me up with every single person they know. Like I'm the last single girl on earth. Like I'm some oddity people just have to see...it makes me feel used. Sorta. I'm 100% uninterested in anyone right now. I'm on hiatus! officially. When the universe is ready to send me love it will. I keep telling folks I'm not ready.

Like, moving on with someone else just makes it all go away. I think I proved that theory wrong already. It's still here.

6 comments:

Sister Copinherhair said...

I'd help you hang the plastic for a bottle of wine. ;)

I felt like that for so long. It was always me being the third wheel. Guess what? That hasn't changed much. When you date a cop, you are still often the third wheel. So maybe the Universe is getting you prepared to meet a cop...or a doctor...

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

i think you should work the token single girl action. i was always sad when i was single that no one EVER, EVER wanted to hook me up with anyone.

i say work it for all it's worth :)

Teena in Toronto said...

I've been having weird sleeps lately.

Rachel said...

I agree with Alexa. Work it girl! :)

Bird Shit said...

Just found your blog...LOVE IT!
btw, I am guilty when it comes to trying to fix my single friends up, I should just leave them alone huh

Fizzgig said...

sister:
is the wine for me or for you? lol
the universe has lots in store for me, its been revealing itself bit by bit!

alexa:
I think when i feel it perhaps? but im not feeling it. maybe someone should poke me w/a pin!

teena:
me too, zombie dreams. i blame the walking dead!

rachel:
ohhh like ru paul!

bird shit:
do you mind if i call you that? lol why thank you! im gonna find you back!its not bad being set up long as you are prepared when it doesnt work for the whipping!