"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rain and Snow...

When I get down in the dumper I think about things like how you date someone forever, and they don't want to commit to you ie; live together or discuss marriage, and then they dump you and move in with ..another girl.

Or how you're married and your husband says I just dont love you anymore. And has knocked up another girl. Or how he says "marriage isnt for me" ...and then gets married. To another girl.

As was my facebook status today, when a guy doesn't want to get married, he just doesn't want to marry you.....

It may have happened to me a time or two.

I don't know if I'm projecting or what, but I have a feeling this is going to happen to me again.

Nothing has happened and I'm fabulously happy. As long as I'm happy living apart from the man I love indefinately.

And don't want to get married one day. Perhaps forever. Which I do want.

And as long as it doesn't matter to me that when people ask about our future in front of me he shrugs and says eeeehhhhh.....i dunno.....

I'm ususally a strong unflappable person, but I do have needs, and wants, and from time to time if you read me you'll know this gets to me. There's a reason it keeps coming up.

And...then you blow off your second workout for the day to go home and cry.

3 comments:

Andhari said...

Aww girlie :"( *hugs*

This is annoying to feel. I know what you mean about guys saying they're not ready to commit more with you then they do it with another girl. Been there once and totally wrecked my self esteem.

But you need to know that you're precious enough to not be treated like that..if a guy doesn't seem to want to take the next step with you, it's his loss. And if you've dated someone long enough, he should be sure of it..I hope everything goes well, and his confusion is temporary.

Sister Copinherhair said...

I think the weather change has us all in a funk and we are finding reasons to be down. I'm feeling it too.

Have you had a serious talk with him? Like... "Do you see us moving forward in our relationship or is this all I can expect out of it?" Does he know that you are not willing to just remain status quo forever? He may just need someone to light a match under his ass.

Stay positive. Positive things happen to positive people. I promise. :)

Teena in Toronto said...

I said I'd never get married again ... and I did. I was happy being single.