"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Thursday, October 29, 2009

If I had a million dollars...

On Oprah yesterday I learned two things. One, I am right to say that I'll win the lottery one day. Because that's positive thinking, and the winners on the show did just that.

Two, how to make million dollar double delight peanut butter cookies. They are on the oprah website. I'm making them for my work party tomorrow. I vow not to eat them all.

I vow to remember that I do not workout 2 hours a day to eat a dozen cookies.

I workout so I can watch TV.

I jacked up my template taking out some sidebar things. There was a time when I could have recoded the whole thing. Now I don't much care.

1 comment:

thb said...

omg!!! fizzgig!!! my sister and i LOVE that movie (dark crystal)