"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloweener...

Tonight, I'm going to Scare Creek with some girlfriends. Where there is two haunted houses, hayride, and forest, followed by a bonfire. Muh ah ah ah ah. Luckily some of them will be nurses in case my heart stops beating. Just kidding. I don't get scared scared. I get startled scared, but I'm at the point where I know its not a monster.

I mean, I'm 33. Should I even be going to this event? Hells yea, cus its gonna be so much fun!

It better stop raining.

Did I mention I saw Paranormal Activity a couple wks ago? I drove allllll the way to independence (kind of a haul) to see it, and it kinda sucked. It was a really good red box $1 rental! Saw 6 will not disappoint me!

Tomorrow is manfriends halloween party. Where I'm going to dress up like a paper doll, have the most original costume, and have some cocktails.

Manfriend is going to be a priest with a stiffy. Go figure. There's a reason I love that boy. And its not about religion. Oh I guess its not about stiffy's either. But thats a bonus!

Im making buffalo chicken dip that I had at a party once and is now my favorite thing. It has cheese, cream cheese, ranch dressing, canned chicken, and red hot, all melted up in the crock pot. It's quite delicious.

I'll have to blog about how my ex bf called me last wknd. I swear its been over for almost 10 years.

3 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Buffalo chicken dip is MY FAVORITE THING in the world!!!

Allison M. said...

my BF was going to be priest and he took it back for a doctor.

Lame, if I say so myself

Teena in Toronto said...

I'm not into paying to scare myself. And I'm not into Halloween. We're the ones who bail that night and see a movie so the rugrats don't knock on our door.