"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, October 12, 2012

Like a Girl Gone Wild...

I can hardly contain myself, as it is 100 %, without a doubt... less than a month, until I am in the same (all be it, a giant) room with my life long most favorite celebrity in the universe....MADONNA!!

I remember almost a year ago when I bought my (solo, but who cares) concert ticket how I thought this day would never come!



And now it is upon me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love or hate her, I really don't care! This is the only thing I can remember ever wanting for my ENTIRE LIFE!!

I don't often get to make my own dreams come true, so this is legendary!

I loved Madonna even wayyyy before she sang Holiday on American Bandstand circa 1984.  At that time, I was 9 years old.

November 10th, 2012....is 26 years in the making!!!

In the meantime, I have made a total of 6 CD's of all my top favorite songs, (it's hard to choose!) and I spend most of my time performing them either at home, or in the car.





1 comment:

Allison M. said...

I saw her years ago at her Reinvention tour in Chicago. My friend and I were so high up but I loved every second of it.

See you there!