"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, January 23, 2012

The Dating Game...

Sometimes you don't have to be looking for something, cus it's already there....right? That's what "they" say.

I've reconnected with a very old friend this past year on face book. We have been talking for several months as friends, and then the comments became messages, became chats, became texts, and the texts became very frequent conversations.

The talks turned to flirting, and as a result..we have a date in two weeks.

Having spent so long being friends, I know at least, if nothing else, I am going to have an amazing time, and tons of laughs. I'm not near as nervous as I would be going blind into a date....not knowing anything about him.

I kinda like this boy...

You never know what can happen. And if nothing else, I will have an amazing new friend that I havn't seen in over *17 years*.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

How fun, exciting, and romantic. I hope that it all goes well. You know very well, it is time to move on, find someone wonderful. Here's hoping for sparks!

Teena in Toronto said...

It should be interesting to see how you two connect in person.

Fizzgig said...

debbie:
you know its true, it really is! taking a step in the right direction, whatever happens!!

Teena:
I know, I'm excited, and nervous, and trying not to be nervous all in one!

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

i'm excited for you!!

Fizzgig said...

thank you alexa, me too! I'm excited to give someone a real chance that I have a true interest in!