"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Thursday, October 20, 2011

Horror!...

Since my most favoritist show in the world Lost went off the air, I've been wandering around aimlessly from show to show, half heartedly watching week after week. Feeling unfulfilled. Wondering if there will ever come another scripted show that peaks my interest.

Finally! It happened!

American Horror Story!


Whose watching? What do you think? What do you love? I watch each episode about 5 times, and they never get old.

Finally, a show that makes me giddy, and spend time talking about at the water cooler!

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Alas, I don't watch a lot of TV ... I don't have time.

Carolyn G said...

Hubster won't watch it but I want to. I will have to Netflix it!