"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween...

Did you have fabulous Halloween festivities?


The angel and her handsome shih-poo. (he just looks scared, he really wasn't)




A drunk angel



All in all a fabulous night with my lady friends. Who all told me I was going to meet my future husband at one of the parties we were attending. Then, when I did actually meet someone, I was whisked off, just like Cinderella from the ball...only instead of my pretty furry shoes, to leave behind, at that point I was wearing my house slippers. The girls made me go to a lame party with some political people and promised to take me back, but that didn't happen.

I was cock blocked by my own best girlfriends. I think being in relationships, has made them forget the importance of socializing for the single girl. I need to find some single people to hang out with!

So instead of a night of passion...I ended the night snuggled up instead, with Magoo in Moms guest room. I guess things could be worse.

Sigh.

6 comments:

Allison M. said...

love the costume.

I heart Halloween too.

Carolyn G said...

YOu look adorable!

andhari said...

I love your costume. Sexy angel.

Boo to people in relationships forgetting how single girls need to go out and mingle. Lol. That happens a lot.

Anonymous said...

Your eyes, your smile, warm my heart.

JUST ME said...

Your coupled friends are supposed to be your wing-women, not totally vag-block you!

They owe you a night with male strippers, pronto.

Teena in Toronto said...

Looks like fun :)