"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, December 21, 2012

Naughty List....

Lucky for my Mr. Magoo, the wonder rescue dog, being cute gets you off the naughty list.

"oh, hi, did you need these?"

This dog successfully chewed up all my Christmas gift receipts, that he dug out of my purse. I hope everyone likes their gifts, because they are stuck with them!

I love him too much to be mad. I just need to start storing my purse up out of his reach!


2 comments:

Debbie @ Live from La Quinta said...

That's pretty much how I feel when Penny gets in the trash or Buddy tears up another hat. It's my fault for leaving it where they can reach. Or my husband's. Usually my husband's. :-)

Teena in Toronto said...

I've learned the hard way to keep my purse closed ... our kitties like to nose in it.