"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Saturday, December 03, 2011

Lonley Swedish....



I'm going to see Tom Green tonight at Pickwick and Frolick in the big city of Cleveland. Where my two best girlfriends and myself, will sing the bum bum song
the entire way there, and laugh stupidly about various show episodes until we cry, because that is what we do.

This is probably most exciting to only a handful of people, who actually enjoyed his show on MTV. Where he was the original antagonizer of his parents for the cameras. (screw the skateboarding jackass posers who copied it from him)

I wondered if Glen Humplick would be there, but I heard he doesn't leave Canada, eh?

I am wearing my knee high boots (with jeans of course...but I'm still wearing them cus like sexy underwear they make me feel good even if no one else knows I'm wearing them!) and my new top, and freshly coiffed hair!

There will be dancing at the square to close the night. (my favorite gay bar!)

Did I mention enjoying singlehood?

No comments: