"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, July 25, 2011

Hold On Loosley...

I neglected to update on last weeks weight loss, one because it was only 1lb, and two, I had a date Friday night!

The weight loss:

56lbs, 15lbs to goal! Now, I am faced with the dilemma of not being hungry. Which, I always thought would be a blessing, but working out 3 times a day means you have to feed your body, or it will hold on to weight. My body no longer tells me its hungry at snack times. Apparently, that doesn't matter. Even when my mind doesn't want to think about food, I still have to. Balls!

The date:

I had another fabulous date with TDH this weekend, that began with hanging with friends at a concert, and ended the next day with a late breakfast, including mimosas, and a great conversation! Minds out of the gutter people, I'm a respectable girl! Well, sort of!

The body:

I havn't been this small since I was 14, which also brings with it 14 year old boobs, after having been a double D for years and years. I don't miss them in the sense that they are no longer in the way of everything I do, I can buy adorable bra and panty sets, and super cute tops no longer evade me! I love the size they are now, but I do not love the location they have decided to reside in.

Not a pretty visual. Trust.

I consulted with a plastic surgeon, for advice, and to get an idea of what could be done to salvage what the years of fat have done to me.

The Advice:

A simple lift wont work for me because I have lost so much body fat, I will not be happy with the result. So despite my fear of having implants, it is probably where I will wind up being.

The scars are horrific, but will fade in a year or so. They look like frankenstein. They don't show you that on all those plastic surgery shows! They also don't show you the disgusting drains that hang out your boobs and collect "fluid" after your surgery. Yes, it's a real surgery. It's scary, and it is going to take a lot of thought on my part!

I always said I wanted to be pickled, so this is the first step in the right direction! But just like Bob in "What about Bob", I'm taking baby steps on this whole procedure. I'm terrified of the dentist, let alone having my boobs overhauled!!

Angry Skinny girl:

At work today, I was so jealous of a coworkers lunch of fettucini alfredo with extra cheese on top, breaded chicken strips, and light, and fluffy breaksticks, that I asked to look at her food. And then I actually let these words leave my lips

"mmmmm....mmm...well, enjoy your clogged arteries".

After taking a break, I apologized to her. I swear I need to get my food rage under control, it isn't her fault I can't eat that stuff. What the fuck is wrong with me? This is a regular occurance for me. I am always giving people unsolicited advice on what the crap they eat is doing to them. It's all out of jealousy too. I could really care less if people croak due to their arteries.

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Don't worry about the scars... I have the line down and under my boob from the reduction and you can barely see them now... research your surgeons and ask to see healed pictures of some of their patients - you can tell the ones that care!

Sweet Lily said...

Keep up the good work! I'm always here to support you.

Fizzgig said...

carmen:
thanks! i needed that! i will probably visit everyone in the tristate area, I only know two people that have actually had plastic surgery

Lion:
thanks! every little bit helps! This week I've been in a real rut!