"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, February 28, 2011

Night Life..

I had so much fun this weekend, dancing with my girlfriends until 3 am. What I know about being 35 is I feel like I'm 21 most of the time. Until I spend 5 hours dancing and drinking, and spend an entire Saturday on the couch recouperating. Missing out on seeing a cute boy that I kinda like, and dancing another night with my girlfriends.

I spent half a Sunday on the couch too, but it was totally worth it.

I havn't said much about the new guy, because until I know where it is heading, it's kind of pointless. But what I can say is that it's nice to laugh, and be treated like a lady, and be excited about possibilities instead of pipe dreams. I may have, in the last few years, lost sight of what I really want by hoping to find it in someone who couldn't give it to me.

I can't wait to see what the future holds for me!

No comments: