"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weight a minute...

Happiness is...dreading going to the Dr. because you know they will make you step on the stupid scale, and finding out you GREW.

I grew a quarter inch! I have always been 5'4.5" and now I'm 5' 4.75"!!! And I didn't have to get those leg extenders like in Gattica. Maybe I'll make 5' 5".

I guess growing is as awesome same as losing weight. I guess!

When the Dr. came in, the first thing she said to me is "You maintained your weight an entire year!!! Hardly anyone does that, usually they gain some or all of it back!" So, I guess that made me feel good about not dropping another pound since my last visit.

She suggested what everyone does. Weight training. Reluctantly, I started this up again a few weeks ago. I just hate it. It hurts. I also started doing more eliptical than running. I'm ready to lose the last 30lbs once and for all. I am in very good shape, I just have more weight to lose. I have great endurance, and strength, and you would probably never guess it from looking at me.

Gawd! I'm sick of it!

2 comments:

Sister Copinherhair said...

It is hard but I know you have the willpower to do it. :)

Teena in Toronto said...

I've been off track since before the summer :(