"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, August 25, 2010

World Record For Tires....

I'm trying to set a new world record for how many tires you can ruin in a year. Ok, well maybe not a record, but its #5 now. I don't know what it is with me. I just got two new ones this summer. I was on my way to work with my windows down since it was actually not 105 degrees (which in ohio is 85) and I hear a clack clack clacking.

I got to work and didn't see anything in my tires. On my way home from work, I had air in them and a clack clack clacking. Sure enough, I have a giant screw in my tire. So I consulted with the new man who is gonna make me explode with giddiness over his ability to save the day, AND cook, be a fabulous kisser, super funny, cute, a great petter, and masseusse!


Girl: Can you plug a tire with a screw in it, or is that just nails?

Boy: You can plug a screw, I can plug it for you I think I have a kit let me check....

Girl: You can do that at home? I thought you had to go to a shop?

Boy: I have one I can come fix it for you whenever, its not flat is it?

Girl: *swoon*

3 comments:

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

i love men that are handy and can save the day!!!

Teena in Toronto said...

I'd be poking holes in my tires if it meant I'd get a nice meal :)

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

I will seriously NOT make any jokes about how adept he is at plugging holes. Nope, not a single joke.