"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Enjoying Fall Before it Snows...With Mr. Magoo..

One of the best things about living in Northeast Ohio, is the arrival of Fall.

Not when it gets to be cold, and rainy fall...but that magical in-between time, when it's in the 50's, and sunny, and there is still beautiful color on the trees.

I got out to enjoy a long walk at the park, and take some photos.

 I drive this route every day on my way home from the gym, and the trees are spectacular!


 Mr. Magoo was on beaver watch at beaver marsh...they say otters play here in the summer, but I've never seen either...ever..(sad face)


 A few berries holding on




 The Cuyahoga River


 Ducks! You have to look pretty close...


 Just a couple flowers left on this bush


 Mr. Magoo is so happy when he's walking!


 Gorgeous!


 This farm grows the best sweet corn around!









 The wind blowing through these "things" sounds amazing. 




 My purse is a great pillow for a tuckered out pooch


And, Mr. Magoo was finally given the "all clear" from the vet after his oral surgery, and his bleeding debacle. He can eat whatever he wants. And what he wants is to try to chew a rawhide with remaining 7 teeth.

3 comments:

Urban Cynic said...

I love Autumn, it's my favourite time of year so I was very happy to look at your photos. Not as happy as Mr Magoo was to be there of course (you do know that I'm coming to dognap him don't you?) but nearly.

That red tree looks like it's on fire!

Fizzgig said...

urban:
it is such a beautiful season! I'm use to people wanting to dog nap my mr. magoo, Everyone loves him. Aside from my facebook, He is somewhat of a local celebrity as well, from being at the rescue, he gets recognized from time to time as "Moses from the rescue" p.s. what a stupid name for a dog who was terrified of people...

Teena in Toronto said...

The colours are beautiful!

Looks like Mr. Magoo enjoyed the walk too!