"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, April 06, 2011

It's good to have dreams....Unless they terrify you..

I've been having some recurring dreams latley. I'm trapped somewhere. In a car, in a closet, in an elevator, and I can't breathe. In my dream I think..."I'm not claustrophobic....wake up...wake up"



And I wake up gasping for air. My favorite dream to have, is when I'm sleeping and I'm either in bed, and wake up to a man over me, about to attack me and I can't scream. Or, I'm asleep, and I get up to pee, and someone is hiding in my bathroom closet to attack me, and I can't scream. Or a ghost attacks me and I can't scream, and it won't leave.



Last night, the ghost was Ellen Degeneres. The common theme is I can't scream. It means that I've been left alone to deal with something and I wish someone would hear and help me. (in dream interpretation) Gee, now I wonder what this would have to do with.



Not the fact that I end just about every night in bed thinking about someone I really should despise. I need to get over that. Pronto! The fact that I'm physically exhausted from my workouts, is enough to make me insane. Add to that at least one nightmare an evening, where I can't fall back asleep for hours. Then sprinkle it with a dash of one of my employees got promoted (good for her, and me cus I'm the one who hired her) at the exact same time that I have one going out on maternity leave, making me do THREE peoples jobs, plus interview and hire a new person, and you have a recipe for the next couple of months flying by.



I also have to deal with one (annoying coworker) not getting the job and having some animocity towards the other.

No comments: