"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, May 23, 2014

Change IS Good...

I got a new trainer at my gym for my boot camp classes. I don't much like change, but I'm trying to embrace it!

Our classes are more challenging, which after a year, we all needed! More faced paced, no fringe, non-stop, awesomeness! She even throws in some tabata classes here and there!

The best part, is that she is also a nutritionist. She gave us the option to submit food journals, for a "prize". She looks them over, and gives us suggestions on what to change. Of course, I jumped on board! I have been stagnant despite 2 a day work outs (runs and boot camp) because I wasn't tracking my food! (I workout all the time, I can eat what I want!!)

After 3 weeks of being back to journaling I'm down 5 pounds!

I'm most excited about the introduction of protein shakes after my workouts. After only one week I can already see my muscle definition!

One week until my 13.1 that I only took 4 weeks to train for. I'll be OK, but I won't be breaking any personal records!

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

What a nice way to spend time with your mom!