"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Thursday, October 03, 2013

Keeping Busy...

I've been trying to keep busy since my kitty died. By that, I mean, mostly spending hours on pinterest looking for stuff to do with the crap I have, not cleaning, hitting the gym, drinking wine, and painting found furniture.

It sounds way better in pictures...



I found a better display for my medals and race bibs, that can be extended as the collection grows.



Much like I have been imbibing in more wine than usual, I've been getting the cats high too, they like to forget their pain as well.



I hung an old ladder on my wall that I've had laying around forever holding afghans.



I'm growing my toy soldier army, and for September I won 5 competitions at boot camp, I'm hoping for a win for the entire month! At least I'm still working out!


I helped a bff hang blinds in her new apartment, without no stinkin man.


I repainted my trash find coffee table from white to black.

This use to be white too...



Fizzgig helped me out, by laying on the cardboard I had to protect the carpet...while the black paint was still wet. Black bellied kitty didn't enjoy a bath at all.


No comments: