"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Thursday, March 28, 2013

I Love Peanut Butter But I Hate Extra Calories...

I am still on my challenge folks...only 5 days left.

Am I killing it in the gym? Yes!

Do I need a vacation? Yes!

Did my Mom say I was looking buff? Yes!

Do I notice a difference in my fitness level? Yes!

Do I love Peanut Butter? Yes!!

Is peanut butter healthy, but high in fat and calories? Yes!!

Since I love to learn about new healthy trends, I'm going to tell you about Peanut Butter Powder.
It's peanuts, with all the oil squeezed out.  A bit of salt and sugar added, and you have this delicious creation.

Since it's all the rage in the fitness community, I had to order some!

Is it amaze-balls? Yes!

It tastes just like a natural peanut butter, only CREAMY! You mix it with water to make it peanut butter, or you add it to smoothies, protein shakes, or my fave, slice a granny smith and just dip it in the dry powder! Or, substitute it for peanut butter in a billion other things!

The facts?

PB2 2tbs.
Calories: 45
fat: 1.5g
Sodium: 94mg
Cholesterol: <.01mg
Carbs: 5g
Sugar: 1g
Protein: 5g

Jif Peanut Butter 2tbs.
Calories: 190
fat: 16g
Sodium: 65mg
Cholesterol: 0mg
Carbs: 6g
Sugar: 2g
Protein: 7g

Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter 2tbs.
Calories: 210
fat: 16g
Sodium: 105mg
Cholesterol: 0mg
Carbs: 6g
Sugar: 1g
Protein: 7g

I'm in love with this product, because it is delicious. It is dry, so it won't go bad as fast as peanut butter will. And, I can have a serving every day, and it won't count as half a meal's calories for me like other peanut butter's will!

Now, excuse me while I go eat my 2 tbs. of peanut butter, and enjoy every single second!


2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I hate peanut butter but love peanut butter cookies ... go figure!

Fizzgig said...

Teena:
I totally get it, i hate tomatoes but I love salsa, marinara, spaghetti sauce, and ketchup!