Lessons from the night...
1. Mixing wine, energy drink, and dirty martinis does not help with your sea legs.
2. Falling down at 36 (a few times...) is not as easy as falling down at 21.
3. Trying to get a cab ride home at 1 am on a holiday weekend, is not easy.
4. It's freaking freezing in Ohio in October.
5. Giving your house key to your friend is a smart move.
6. Wearing high heels is not nearly as easy as running a half marathon. I am in a lot of pain.
7. Chilvary is not dead!! After four calls to the cab company, some nice young men shared their cab with us so we could get out of the freezing cold!
8. Club Zar in Akron, has something against playing "Pussy Control" by Prince. We waited forever and never heard our request!
9. I'm lucky to have a super fun friend who makes me dress up even thought I don't wanna, and likes to have a good time!
Did you celebrate your Halloween this weekend? What did you dress up as?